Ryan Garrett Moore
Ryan is a former “military brat” who grew up mainly in Hawaii, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin. After receiving his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Ryan moved to Jacksonville, Florida to attend Florida Coastal School of Law. Upon receiving his Juris Doctor from Florida Coastal and passing the Florida Bar Exam Ryan joined First Coast Consumer Law, where he is now the Firm’s owner and manager.
In 2015, 2016, and 2017 Ryan was selected to the distinguished list of Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars, a distinction which less than 3% of attorneys in the state receive.
Ryan lives in Jacksonville Beach, Florida with his wife Kristen, their son, and their two dogs, Roscoe and Ipo.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A. (2005)
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D. (2008)
- Florida Bar, Attorney, 2009
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Jacksonville Beach Bar Association
- Pete Barry FDCPA Bootcamp Graduate
- Student Loan Law Workshop Graduate
- Florida Bar Consumer Protection Law Committee, 2013-Present
- Florida Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Awards and Honors
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2015, 2016, 2017